Some Commerical Lines We Offer
- Property Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Other Insurance
Looking for a type of insurance not listed?
please call us at 1-888-315-EQUI (3784) most likely we offer it or can help to point you in the right direction
There's a lot to know when it comes to buying insurance - the types of options available, how much protection you need, and what represents a fair price. That's why it's important to have an independent agent looking out for you and your family.
Why do you need the Wedding Protector Plan?
Consider what could go wrong:
Wedding insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong.
You've always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding, but no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong - things that are beyond your control.
What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you lose your deposit and have to find another location? Or a hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown?
A wedding is an investment, and as the average cost ofweddings rises, now up to $27,000*, wedding insurance is needed more than ever. After all, you wouldn't buy anew car that costs that much without insuring it against damage.
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No Dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride's wedding gown or groom's tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom's wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown. If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos. If your photographer's film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor Liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
One Last Thing
Wedding insurance does not cover you for "change of heart." So, if either the bride or groom decides not to go through with the wedding, the people footing the bill will pay out of pocket.