Speak with an agent
(305) 557-5578

Business Use Coverage

How cool is it that your vehicle could be used in a photo shoot or movie? We want you to have the protection you need when a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this presents itself, that’s why we offer a Business Use Endorsement to extend liability coverage to qualifying events.*

Qualifying events typically include:

  • Photo shoots
  • Movies or TV commercials
  • Small business promotions
  • Weddings

This coverage is easy and affordable.

  • Coverage may be extended for up to 72 hours (3 days)
  • Rate is 20% of the vehicle’s annual premium, minimum $50 per event**
  • Hagerty’s in-house claims experts handle most physical damage claims

All you need to do is call us to arrange for coverage.


When transporting a vehicle overseas by boat or air, your auto insurance policy doesn’t provide coverage during the trip. We provide an Ocean Cargo Policy to protect your vehicle (at an Agreed Value) against physical damage while being transported in the air or on the sea. With the unique exposures associated with shipping overseas, only a Cargo Insurance Policy can provide proper coverage.


This coverage is designed for those attending overseas collector car tours and events. Hagerty can provide all the necessary coverages to fully protect you, as well as allow you to legally drive on international roads. Coverage is available in the U.K. and most countries within the European Union.* Policies will be written in the country in which you’re traveling as a “domestic” policy, complying with that country’s jurisdictions.