When you join Hagerty Plus, you’ll be part of the largest group of collector vehicle owners in the U.S. This innovative and creative program is not offered by other companies and gives added peace of mind, trust and security to collector vehicle owners. One-of-a-kind benefits include:
6 ways we’re protecting you and the collector car hobby
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Hagerty’s Magazine
- Hobby Information Resources
- Membership Discount Program
- “Ask Hagerty” Concierge Services
- Hobby Advocacy
- Collectors Foundation
Emergency Roadside Assistance
As a member, you’re covered 24 hours, seven days a week for guaranteed flatbed towing and other roadside assistance throughout the United States and Canada. This includes dispatch for lockouts, battery jumps, tire changes and emergency fuel delivery.
There are three levels of roadside assistance from which to choose:
- 10 Mile Benefit Allowance – Stick close to home? This might be the plan for you. Hagerty Plus pays for the first 10 miles of emergency flatbed towing OR the first $50 of other roadside services, like fuel delivery, battery jumps and lockout service. This plan covers up to three incidents per year for your collector vehicles.
$24 per year
- 50 Mile Benefit Allowance – If you cruise to local shows, this plan could be a good option. Hagerty Plus pays for the first 50 miles of emergency flatbed towing OR the first $100 of other roadside services, like fuel delivery, battery jumps and lockout service. This plan covers up to three incidents per year for your collector vehicles, or trailers towing your collector vehicles. And, to ease the strain of a breakdown, we’ll call your family member or friend to pass along information regarding the incident.
$40 per year
- 125 Mile Benefit Allowance – If you travel further, this option is a good investment. Hagerty Plus pays for the first 125 miles of emergency flatbed towing or the first $100 of other roadside services, like fuel delivery, battery jumps and lockout service, on up to three incidents per year. And, to ease the strain of a breakdown, we’ll call your family member or friend to pass along information regarding the incident.
This plan covers all of your cars, not just your collector cars. It also covers trailers towing your collector vehicles.
$85 per year
Please note: Hagerty Plus roadside assistance is not a reimbursement program. All requests for service must be placed through our dispatch center by calling 888-310-8020, option 1. You may call us anytime, 24/7. There is no reimbursement for services we do not dispatch.
Receive Hagerty’s magazine four times a year, geared toward the interests of our members, all with the Hagerty touch. You’ll get expert advice on vehicle valuation and the latest on market trends, news and event coverage, professional tips, resources, special features and more.
Hobby information resources
You can access hundreds of articles and learn more about your favorite hobby subjects online at www.hagerty.com. Featured topics include restoration, vehicle valuation, car care and maintenance. Free hobby pamphlets are also available online or in print. And you’ll stay up-to-date on hobby news through e-mail newsletters.
Membership Discount Program
Because of our industry contacts, Hagerty Plus is able to offer special discounts on hobby-related products and services. Please check www.hagerty.com/discounts for more details.
“Ask Hagerty” concierge service
This remarkable, totally unique service gives you the freedom to call us with virtually any collector car-related question you may have on just about any topic: cars, events, selling, buying, restoration, financing. Ask our experts about anything, and we’ll answer your questions or get you pointed in the right direction. Just call 888-310-8020 and select menu option 3
Representing our own 300,000 members, as well as the interests of the larger collector community, Hagerty Plus is a powerful advocate for the hobby. When legislative issues arise that may impact your rights as a collector, we offer the information you need to get involved. We represent the interests of collectors, report on issues and announce calls-to-action when needed. We have impacted legislation in many states on issues ranging from inoperable vehicle laws to emissions testing and scrappage.
Sign up for legislative news to receive up-to-date information on issues in your state, or visit www.hagerty.com/advocacy.
The Collectors Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides scholarships and grants to individuals and organizations working to preserve the hobby through education, library and museum programs, safety and preservation initiatives, and youth-oriented activities. A portion of your membership fee is donated to the Foundation, so every member is involved in preserving the hobby. Additionally, Hagerty Plus matches all member donations.